Industrias Agapito is a fifth-generation family company
with over 40 years of dedication to the design, manufacture,
installation and maintenance of urban equipment.
The family business began in 1870,
by making carts for agricultural work.
In the 1940s we started to manufacture
all kinds of tractor-trailers. A few years later
we were producing tipper trailers and truck bodies.
In 1970s, coinciding with the outset of
this industry in Spain, we began to manufacture
street furniture and playground equipment.
In 1977 the company moved to a new premises at
the Valdeferrín Industrial Estate in Ejea de los Caballeros.
In the 1990s a new activity was introduced –
the comprehensive restoration of historic trams,
to be put into operation on tourist lines
and for public and private collections.
In the year 2000, we began implementing various
quality control systems in accordance with
ISO standards, and certifying our playground
equipment in compliance with European standard EN-1176.
In 2010 the company moved to its current premises,
the new ??Valdeferrín Oeste Industrial Estate in Ejea
de los Caballeros, with a total area of 30,000 m2.