Industrias Agapito is committed to quality in both product and management. For more than a decade, we have been working with the most prestigious European certification bodies to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
The three quality management systems in place have a broad scope, and embrace all activities carried out by the company:
“The design, manufacture, marketing, installation and after-sales service (maintenance, repair and spare parts) of playgrounds, street furniture and sports equipment and ” the design of playgrounds for community use”.”
Industrias Agapito holds the following certificates:
- System Quality Management in accordance with the guidelines of Standard ISO9001: 2008, certified by AENOR
- Environmental Management System, based on Standard ISO14001: 2004 certified by AENOR
- R&D+i Management System, based on ISO 166002:2006, certified by AENOR
- Playgrounds certified by TÜV SUD in compliance with European regulations for playground safety EN-1176.
- Fitness circuits certified by TÜV SUD in compliance with European regulations on permanently installed outdoor fitness equipment DIN 79000
- Cushioned flooring certified by the Institute of Biomechanics of Valencia in compliance with Standard EN-1177
Our Environmental Management System, based on the Standard ISO14001: 2004, was certified by AENOR for the first time in 2003.
We use environmentally friendly materials in the manufacture of our products:
- Timber with FSC or PEFC Chain of Custody Certification
- 100% recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Recycled plastic: 100% recycled and recyclable
- Recycled packaging
Recycled street furniture Industrias Agapito has developed a complete range of street furniture made from 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene, where the usual wooden slatting is replaced with plastic from selective waste collection, with the following environmental benefits:
- No trees are used.
- Water is not contaminated – there is no salt impregnation process.
- Plastic material is recycled that would otherwise go to landfill, giving it a long and useful new life.
- At least 90% of the high-density polyethylene used is from domestic post-consumer sources and not from industry. Domestic post-consumer recycling is more important as the original product has actually been used and has exhausted its useful life, which does not happen with post-industrial recycling, where the recycled material has never even been put into service. Does not contain PVC or fibreglass.
- The use of paints is eliminated, both in the initial manufacturing process and in subsequent maintenance, since it is not painted.