Industrias Agapito´s current facilities are located in Ejea de los Caballeros (Zaragoza). They occupy a total area of 3,000m2, divided between production halls, offices, warehouses, and test areas.
The company employs the most up-to-date machinery for working with wood, metal and plastic, including:
* CNC machines for cutting steel sheets with plasma.
* CNC machining centre for plastic and wood.
* CNC optimising saw.
* Automatic varnishing line.
* CNC sheet metal folding machine.
* CNC tube bending machines
* Wood moisture control and drying zone.
* Various equipment for machining wood and plastics: circular saws and bandsaws, four-sided planer, thickness planer, jointer, panel saw, multiple drills, sanders, etc.
* Various equipment for machining steel and other metals: automatic saws, punch presses, shears, MAG and TIG welding equipment, drills, lathes, sanders etc.
* Paint Booth
* Overhead cranes for handling large structures.